Allied Trailers is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. With operations on the East Coast of the United States, and serving more than 50,000 customers, Allied Trailers operates a fleet of nearly 10,000 modular space and secure storage units that are leased through a network of 8 branch locations along the East Coast of North America. The Company’s roots and exceptional reputation date back to the early 1950’s.
Allied Trailers is a Veteran Owned business services provider, which is focused on modular space and storage solutions, while operating a fleet of more than 10,000 units in 8 Branch offices. With a reputation for exceptional customer service, innovative products and services, and efficient business operations, Allied Trailer’s scale and local market expertise enable it to provide unique value and benefits to its customers.
Advantages and Benefits of Doing Business with Allied
- Allied does not charge personal property tax. Other companies will add 2% – 8% to their rental rate. This is a hidden cost in most quotes and bids.
- Allied has a minimum Lease of 2-3 months. If a company wants a unit for 12 months and returns the unit after 10 months, we do not charge for the last 2 months; we close out the lease. Other companies charge for the full term.
- Allied does not make lessees sign another lease after initial term at a higher rate. We just go month to month.
- Allied does not give estimated pick up rate/tear down rate. We hold our original quoted price. Most other companies add an extra 10% – 15% when the unit is turned in.
- Allied has its own fleet of trucks for delivery and pick-up, which enables us to ship next day.
- Allied Trailers, a privately held Veteran owned business, has a reputation for exceptional customer service and innovative products. Allied roots and exceptional reputation dates back to the early 1950’s.