Department: Sales Accountability: Reports to Vice President of Sales
This position is responsible for the management and maintenance of the specific branch office and property of Allied Trailers Sales & Rentals. The incumbent provides support to the Sales Manager and is directly responsible for the attainment of the Allied Trailers business goals and objectives. These goals and objectives include but are not limited to revenue/quota objectives budget, force, sales/rentals strategies and tactics and customer interface. The management must allocate resources within the Branch to attain objectives and provide analysis of performance to the General Manger. Incumbent is held accountable for ensuring sound business decisions are made when representing Allied Trailers and his/her branch office and that customer requests are reasonable and the final outcome is profitable.
- Increasing the unit rentals.
- Keeping the branch at an authorized employment level.
- Maintaining yard and office facilities.
- Controlling branch operating expenses.
- Observing and implementing established policies and procedures.
- Provide information to the Sales Manager on critical local issues and trends.
- Attend ABC or other organizations meetings monthly are required.
- High School graduate with continuation of education or business experience equivalency. Minimum of two years experience in management with sales background.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is essential.
- Ability to make simple calculations and the ability to organize are essential.
- This position requires leadership ability. The manager should be autonomous in order to accomplish objectives and maintain a high degree of work activities.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks on time. Incumbent must work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to interface with customers, corporate personnel and local personnel.
- Geographic knowledge of the local area surrounding the local branch is important.
Monday through Friday, maintaining a fifty (50-55) hour workweek beginning at 6:45 am until 5:00 pm or later if necessary. Business attire for men and women. Men are required to wear a tie as part of the daily attire.
Allied Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.