In this role you will work across multiple vertical markets to lease/sell mobile offices, storage units and modular buildings. You will take direct ownership of a territory and deliver the highest level of service to existing customers while proactively developing a pipeline of new business. Two areas key to your success with Allied Trailers will be your understanding of branch fleet logistics, availability, and asset class/condition and responsiveness in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Aggressively prospect, cold call, penetrate new accounts and increase revenue across a wide range of vertical markets including construction, energy, healthcare, education and government.
- Demonstrate drive and focus in meeting or exceeding designated goals for assets leased, revenue and product delivery, as well as new account generation.
- Engage prospects with a consultative selling style and establish credibility and trust based on your quick grasp of their business needs.
- Interact effectively and build rapport with customers ranging from C-level executives to construction managers, resulting in long-term productive relationships.
- Partner with Sales Support in an environment that values team selling; use discernment and know when to leverage the expertise and relationships of Key Account and Sales Managers to close complex deals.
- Craft solutions and accurately prepare quotes/proposals in conjunction with operations teams for projects ranging from mobile and highly configurable offices and storage units to custom multi-level modular buildings for a more permanent installation.
- Establish customer loyalty through a regular schedule of site visits; seek out opportunities to upsell or covert leases to sales.
- When prospecting; document lead generation and all pertinent account/prospect conversations and activity.
- Monitor and stay abreast of developments in your territory and gain advantage by thoroughly understanding the competitive landscape.
- Maintain Allied market leadership by conducting business with the highest degree of integrity and proactively addressing all customer service issues.
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, and a track record of sales achievement.
- Our ideal candidate will offer five years of progressive sales experience in the Mobile Office, Modular Building, Logistics or Equipment Leasing industry.
- Demonstrated skill developing and nurturing respectful, long-term customer relationships.
- The capacity to quickly learn the Mobile industry, including fleet logistics.
- A positive can-do attitude coupled with energy, a strong goal orientation and a willingness to share success with your colleagues.
- A steadfast commitment to service delivery and meeting the business needs of your customer.
- Strong presentation, influence, negotiation and closing skills, in combination with good interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office/Excel/Outlook and CRM (customer relationship management) applications.
- Local travel requires a safe driving record.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
Allied Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.